Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"The Phylis Sitzman Special": Cabinet Pictures


My mom--Phylis Sitzman--did the main design and layout for our kitchen cabinets (maybe this could be a nice side-job, ma...be sure to send me kickbacks!). In any case, they're really nice, and I've been telling her for weeks now that I'd put up some pictures of the cabinets so that she could see them. So, here they are, mom (and notice that we hung up the towel you made us!). For everyone else, you can take a look or just go somewhere else in the cybersphere (preferably here).

The one to the right of the oven and the left of the sink. They pull out.

One side of the island (your butt would be close to the stove here).

The other side of the island (butt would be close to the fidge here). This is our "wine cellar/tool holder." Send wine and tools!

The main cupboard and some bookshelves.

The Lazy Susan in the corner. I tell you, that Susan is a real lazy-ass.

The stuff by the fridge.

So mom, hope you enjoyed them! Thanks for all the help!

2 comments:

Deuce said...

Why on God's green Earth are you storing a beer in the cupboard??

Btw, your kitchen is probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen besides my wife, of course...

~Deuce

Sitzman said...

Deuce!
Thanks, both your wife and the kitchen are beautiful.
Second, the beer was in the cupboard (good eye!) cause I was going to use it to make beer bread later in the weekend. It doesn't seem to mix as well when it's chilled.