Friday, March 27, 2009

A Few More Pictures

Well, the house is basically finished, and the only thing left to do--besides getting the kitchen sink properly hooked up--is to move our crap in!

I've got a few more pictures for you, and that may almost be it. I'll try to put up a few more when we're living inside, but until then, thanks again to everyone who's checked out this blog and encouraged me to keep it up. Hope you liked seeing the slow building process, and remember that you're always welcome to come visit us!

Angela in the kitchen, now with furniture.


Here I am in our door/mirror.


The (simulated) view from our toilet.


Angela's brothers are staining the doors.


Angela and I in our new house (I'm leaning back 'cause the auto-picture kept cutting off my head). In any case, thanks again for checking out the blog!

4 comments:

Annie said...

So beautiful! (you guys, too, of course)

Serious Youth said...

WOW. Very nice.

Sitzman said...

Thank you both!

Anonymous said...

far out