Sunday, May 25, 2008

Week Eight

Well, I missed a week, so I'll still put up separate postings for week 8 and 9. Last weekend I had to work all day on Saturday, and on Sunday we went to a pool, so I didn't have time to get pictures up. Anyhow, hope you enjoy these two new weeks!

May 17, 2008.

Angela checking out the inside.

The sunset, as seen from what will be our dining room.


The dining room (left) and kitchen (right), as seen from the living room. (Mom, the drawing I sent you matches with this)

The beautiful Angela.

You know that scene in Fight Club where Ed Norton is in a board meeting and he puts his mouth like this to show the blood between his teeth? That was cool.

We inaugurated the backyard one evening last weekend with a couple of beers. This looks like Angela is drinking three beers, but that's technically impossible, as she'd be asleep after one and a half. One is for me, and the other is for Harvey, who didn't show up because he was buying food at the pulperia.

A nice relaxing evening.

No comments: